Giving Back to the Community
Our tradition is not only symbolized in our food, but of our continuing support for the surrounding communities. We’re not like other restaurants; we strongly believe in supporting our community. We take pride in helping the community become a better place to live, work, play, and dine!
Our Takeover Program
Does your organization want to fundraise? It’s simple—dine with us and earn money.
- Step 1) Contact your local Milano’s and schedule a time to meet with a manager. The best times to call are 9-11 a.m. or 2-5 p.m.
- Step 2) Complete our Takeover application. This will be emailed to you by a manager before you come in for an in-person meeting.
- Step 3) Meet with the manager to review your organization’s fundraising goals and schedule a date and time for your event.
- Step 4) We will email you an event flyer, which you will then be able to email, or distribute, to everyone you know. We will also give you flyers to hand out. The more people you invite, the more money can be raised!
- Step 5) On the day of the event, Milano’s will donate 20% of all pre-taxed food sales (less promotional discounts) from any guest that presents your fundraising flyer.
- Step 6) Finally, we will send you a check consisting of all proceeds within 4 weeks after the event.
Come “takeover” Milano’s, today!
Wounded Warrior Day at Milano’s
The Dayton Warrior Softball Fund, host Committee for the 2018 appearance in Dayton by the Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team (WWAST), working in conjunction with event sponsor, Milano’s, is hosting a fundraiser to help defray WWAST expenses. All day on Wednesday, 5 September, all three Dayton-area Milano’s (Beavercreek, Univ. of Dayton on Brown St., and Miami Township) will donate 20% of all proceeds of patrons who present a special certificate. Click here to learn more.